Sunday, July 3, 2011

New Tea Is in the house!

Hey!

Since this is my first post, I would to be the first to say welcome to my blog, and my editorials on various teas and other products their companies have to offer!

I want you to enjoy reading my articles as much as I enjoy posting and writing them, and do not in any way feel obliged to buy the products I suggest. I am much like you, one who is struggling in  this current economic state, and I'm sure we can all understand that. However, I would like you to deeply consider every product I review, and I will try to post daily on new information I come by as well.

Redundancy is not in my forecast, however, I apologize if it becomes common, I want to make sure all who see this will have access to the information it provides, no matter at what time they see it

Without further ado, I will begin.


Thank You!
and again, welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment